The purpose of the St. Michael athletic program is to encourage its participants to develop physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually through athletic participation.
St. Michael is a member of the Western Lutheran Athletic League (WLAL).
- Boys/Girls Soccer grades 5-8
- Girls Basketball grades 5-8
- Boys/Girls Cross Country grades 3-8
- Boys Basketball grades 5-8
- Girls Cheerleading grades 5-8
- Girls Volleyball grades 5-8
- Boys Wrestling grades 1-8
- Boys/Girls Softball grades 5-8
- Boys/Girls Track grades 4-8
St. Michael offers cheerleading as a non-competitive girls’ sport.