1) God is three persons in One: the Father, Who created and sustains the world; the Son, Who comes as God in the flesh and through whom redeemed us from our sins through His death on the cross; and the Holy Spirit, Who works faith and love in us (Matthew 28:18-21).
2) The Bible is the infallible word of God, spoken through human writers. It is the sole authority, guide and standard for all that we do and believe (2 Peter 1:20-21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
3) Sin exists in every person. It is the cause of the bad things people do to each other (Romans 5:12, 18-19).
WE BELIEVE IN…
1) Grace alone – God loved the world, though we do not deserve His love. He sent His Son to love the unlovely and save
the ungodly (Ephesians 2:8-10).
2) Faith alone – Jesus has provided for our forgiveness and life; those who hear this promise and believe it, have what it offers (Romans 1:16-17).
3) Scripture alone – The Bible is the only source that shows God’s will and the only basis for faith (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
WE BELIEVE THAT…
1) Baptism and Communion are a means by which God gives people His grace – love (Acts 2:38-39; Matthew 26:26-28).
Therefore we come together regularly for worship to be in the Word of God and receive His Sacraments
2) God calls us to love Him with all our heart, soul and mind and to love others as ourselves (Luke 10:27).
Therefore we serve God by serving others out of love and humility. We help the poor, the hurting, support families and care for the lost.
3) Faith formation and growth are a continuous process (2 Peter 3:17-18).
Therefore we value Christian education, support parents to raise their children in the knowledge of the Lord and gather to be in God’s Word regularly.